четверг, 7 апреля 2011 г.

About swimming

I like swimming. As there's no sea or ocean near, I visit swimming pool. Today I bought a new swimsuit and was going to test it in the water as soon as possible :) But when I came to the pool, they told me that there wasn't places :( As always, when I buy something new I can't use it immediately.
So as I couldn't swim by myself today, there will be a real swimmer here to make me more happy. My beloved great unique Ian Thorpe.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 комментария:

  1. They've got so many things in common with Zlatan!)
    so that's why you're swimming? i thought coz of loads of almosr naked men))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yep, I know they look alike. Though when I saw Ian first, I didn't have an idea who Zlatan was and even that he existed lol
    You thought wrong! :p

    ОтветитьУдалить