пятница, 25 марта 2011 г.

Dedicated to the start of new F1 season...

There wasn't a question who's picture to post here today :) Because today is the first day of the first Formula 1 Grand Prix Season 2011 - Australian GP! So it's time for the best driver of all times - Michael Schumacher!

I became his fan at 1996, when I was just a little girl. I still remember how I saw him for the first time. Of course I've heard this name before, as "Schumacher" is a common noun all around the world, but first time I saw him was during the qualifying session of one GP in the summer'96. I turned TV and saw him standing in  boxes and looking at the monitor with telemetry. He was very serious and concentrated, analysing times of other drivers and controlling all the situation. Who knows how bad was Ferrari at '96, at Michael's first season there, can imagine how many things there were for him to think about. But at one moment he turned around and smiled to a camera with his shiny open smile. And at that moment I understood that he was the man I felt in love with. Not in that romantic-sniffles way how an 11-years old girl can do, but in all-human sense. He became my hero, my role model, my first and main sport-love. I think he's the only sportsman that I love first of all like a pure sportsman and a great man and not just like a "pretty face". The day he said that he quitted sport was one of the hardest days of my life, because my fav sport had lost it's meaning for me, it's interest, it's charm, it's all. And the day he decided to come back was one of the best days in my life for sure, because the light came back to me again. And no matter the results and the teams, he always will be my number one, the best driver of all the times, the ideal husband and father, the greatest man.
Good luck Schumi! I wanna see number 1 on your car again, every of millions of your fans wants it! We count on you and you always can count on us, we don't betray!

1 комментарий:

  1. Good luck!
    Even though I cheer for other pilot, hope at least on of Schumachers will win this time too)

    ОтветитьУдалить