вторник, 22 марта 2011 г.

I want summer!

I like when it's warm. More to say: I like the heat! And now it's +3 outside, so I'm freezing :( And to make things go better, there's a pic of bright sunny summer day in Tropea.

For real it was September, but it still looks pretty summery :)
Tropea (Greek: Tropaea, Trophea) is a municipality located within the province of Vibo Valentia, in Calabria (southern Italy). The town is a famous bathing place, situated on a reef, in the gulf of St. Euphemia connected with the mainland by a narrow strip in the Tyrrhenian Sea, toward the south with respect to Vibo Valentia and northward with respect to Ricadi and Capo Vaticano.
Unfortunately when we were there, the main sight (Franciscan monastery) was on reconstruction and photo could be much better without that lifting cranes, but I've got what I've got. And there's another reason (apart from the great weather, warm and clean sea, nice people around and specific Italian spirit that I like sooo much) to come back to this beautiful place! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий