понедельник, 21 марта 2011 г.

I've decided...

Finally I've decided what to do with this blog!
I will post one pic a day with a little explanation beneath. As I've got many different interests I hope it'll be interesting.
As yesterday I've uploaded some pix of Milan at my fb account, I will start with it here as well.

So, Milano, la citta' perfetta...

My favourite city, here I'm feeling myself at home from the first second. In Milan there is the most beautiful cathedral in the world - Duomo, the most hospitable castle with the most organic park - Sforzesco and Sempione, the best football team - ac milan, the most fashionable street - via Monte Napoleone, the most entertaining museum - Leonardo Da Vinci's, the "big brother" of numerous kinds of shopping galleries - Vittorio Emanuele, etc. etc. I can speak about it hours and hours! Never before I was feeling myself on the same wave with city that much. I always wait for the moment I come out of the shuttle bus or train at Stazione Centrale and say: "Home sweet home".

1 комментарий: